ART - Soft Tissue Techniques
Numerous soft tissue techniques provide relief from tight muscles, muscular adhesions and increased ROM (range of motion) without muscular pain.
Pain and tightness is usually due to overused muscles, which lead to trophic changes, scar tissue formation, tears, pulls, strains and inflammation.
• Restore normal contractile and elastic properties to the muscles
• Restore normal gliding mechanics between adjacent structures
• Release entrapped nerves
Conditions Helped by effective soft tissue work include:
• Peripheral nerve entrapment
• Spinal pain and dysfunction
• Tendonitis and other inflammatory disorders
• Recurrent sprains & strains